The technical and financial benefits of using ArcGIS in our school.
Our ICT limitations:
- State school with 796 students
- Limited budget at departmental level
- ICT system using Open Source environment (Linux) preventing the use of most common Windows based applications
The ArcGIS Online solution:
- Cloud based service removing the need for dedicated stations thus allowing multiple platforms
- Only requiring a web browser to operate
- Affordable yearly subscription plan for schools
We must take action today to help ensure the health and well-being of future generations. As an outcome of the Rio+20 Conference, the Sustainable Development Goals are part of The Future We Want Resolution, which is in pursuit of achieving tremendous goals by 2030 to promote sustainable development.
These 17 goals set out to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure prosperity for all. This requires participation from everyone, including governments, the private sector, civil society, and even people like you.
This map illustrates the location of many of the Stanford University Libraries and the librarians within. Listen or watch the interviews with the librarians by clicking on a number or on one of the pictures below.
This web map highlights an array of campus-focused Story Maps about a variety of education institutions. They examine structures, people, flora and fauna, and treasured things and spaces tied to place.
Le presentamos un atlas elaborado por profesores de Geografía, pensado como un recurso didáctico orientado a incorporar las tecnologías de los Sistemas de Información Geográfica (SIG) en la educación con el fin de mejorar los aprendizajes de los alumnos, especialmente en Geografía.